Bob Baker's Artist Empowerment Blog

Beatle Bob and Me - Caught on Film

I'm famous. Sharing the screen with Jello Biafra, Mojo Nixon, and the legendary Beatle Bob!

A friend recently sent me a link to www.myspace.com/bb_rocks. That's the MySpace home of director Jenni Sterling and Arammana Productions, which is producing an indie documentary called "Superfan: The Lies, Life and Legend of Beatle Bob."

I clicked the play button on the embedded video player, and lo and behold, there I was -- talking about Beatle Bob. I'm the first voice you hear on the trailer.

(Not sure who Beatle Bob is? Click here to find out.)

I met Jenni and a camera guy at a local music store about a year ago and was interviewed for the documentary. Hadn't heard much about it since, until I was sent the link. Very cool.

Later in the clip, you hear former Dead Kennedys singer Jello Biafra, right before they return to a shot of me. Another classic scene is a rant by Mojo Nixon near the end.

Again, you can watch it at www.myspace.com/bb_rocks. Note: You may have to download the latest version of Flash to have the audio and video work together.

See you on the red carpet :-)

-Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home