Bob Baker's Artist Empowerment Blog

Tips for Authors & Self-Publishers

Are you interested in publishing your own book? A recent survey showed that 80% of people claimed they'd like to write a book. Of course, most of those people will never take the first step toward that goal, but it's a staggering percentage: Eight out of ten people!

I recently become the president of the St. Louis Publishers Association. And as a full-time self-published author, I find myself dishing out advice to aspiring authors more and more often. Since I have some knowledge and success in this area, I've decided to write more articles and tips on this topic. Hopefully, I'll have a new book out on the topic later this year.

In the meantime, click here to read an article I just posted called Nine New Year's Book Publishing Resolutions.

To your creative success!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home