Bob Baker's Artist Empowerment Blog

Audio Tips for Artists, Writers & Performers

One of my goals for 2005 is to take advantage of the Web's advancing multimedia features. As you may know, last summer I launched a new online audio show called Artist Empowerment Radio. It features more than an hour of my spoken word tips and inspiring messages combined with song snippets from some of my favorite artists.

I love the concept (and so do listeners) and I will continue to produce new shows. But I also want to make shorter audio clips on specific topics available from this blog and my PromoteYourCreativity.com site. And I want you to be able to stream the clips and download them if you want to.

To kick things off, here's a segment from the Artist Empowerment Radio show called "Break Through. Get Creative. Take Control."

Listen to It OR Download It

Enjoy! And please post a comment to let me (and others) know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home